
Olivia and Mike at Sea World with the beluga whales

Olivia loves to have fun with daddy, she is very brave and she loves to be thrown up in the air, what a crazy girl.

So Big!

Escape from her diaper change, just look at that face she know what she did and she is proud of it.
The one below is her I'm sorry face, this is her returning for her new diaper.

Well over the past two weeks Olivia has had much practice with her crawling and she is much faster than before. She also can stand up on her own and she is loving her freedom. She makes us laugh with all her cute faces and we are so excited with each new thing she learns.
3 comments:
Look how fast she is getting. I can't believe how much she is growing. Give her hugs and kisses from her auntie Corinna. Love you all.
AWWWW, I kind of miss seeing the little toes scrabbling to get the knees under her. it was soo cute. now you are in for it!! give her neck a big nuzzle from gramma. love you, mom
So, she ditched the army crawl...and I can't believe how much hair she has. I love it. -Barbara
Post a Comment