Monday, June 1, 2009

Who wants to go swimming?

We are loving the warmer weather and being able to show Olivia new things, one of which is the swimming pool. If you have seen the video from the bath you know she loves the water. I was worried she would only love the warm bath water but she just likes water in general (for now). This is taken with the camera my sister bought us that takes stills and video and is also water proof up to 6 ft. It is perfect for the pool and the beach, I hope to get plenty of water video during the summer.

2 comments:

TRICKY said...

That is SO COOL! She will love watching these videos!

The Wilcken 7 said...

We want to go swimming! What kind of camera are you shooting with? I showed the twins the video and the giggled when ever they saw her kick her little legs under water! Too cute! I love the faces Olivia makes!