Tuesday, March 10, 2009

She Is So Darn Cute




As you may have noticed we have not taken Olivia to get professional pictures taken yet, I believe that until she can engage with the people taking her picture it is a waste of money. Who wants to see a blob in a picture (I know she is a cute blob, but a blob still the same). Well she is starting to engage with her mom and dad so I took the liberty to do a little photo shoot myself to see how she looked alert and almost posing. I was quite pleased and I think she will soon have her first professional photo shoot.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

She looks so cute. I can't wait to see her again, she is changing so quickly.

Unknown said...

I love your baby!

Tay&J said...

A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E

Alaska Massey said...

Love her, can't wait to see her in person next month. ~Angela